Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 10th, 2009

OK, Ok, so I am not good at this blogging thing at all! I want to keep up with this so bad and I get so caught up in the SBKC blog and everything else that I dont come do this for myself!

So, here goes try #100,526!

Today has been a stressful day for me! Well, infact-the last 6 weeks have been ALOT stressful! From a mentally exhausting jury duty (which I at least got my check for today-HAPPY CHRISTMAS MONEY FOR ME!), 3 deaths, a terrible tummy bug,ear infections, foster care training,........I really could just keep going on and on and on and on and on and on...you get the point!

I am very disapointed in myslef for mot getting a picture of the 10 boxes I made using the December Kit of the Month. I finished them last night for Nick to take to work for his coworkers. It was just too dark to take a decent picture of them. But, here is the link to the template I used. It was really cute and not too difficult to make either. I printed the template on chipboard paper, cut them out and then covered them with papers from the December Kit. Then, I decorated them with a little "Merry Christmas" tag on the front and some of the embroidery floss from the kit dangeling the cutest little jingle bells I picked up from Target. VERY CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment