Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Couple Layouts

This Friday night I went to a crop that was being held to raise money for an organization that is very dear to my heart. The CALL- Children of Arkansas Loved for a Lifetime. Their mission is to educate, equip and encourage the Christian community to provide a future and a hope for the children in foster care. It is a wonderful program that is doing great things in Arkansas and the foster care system.

It amazes me how much I get done in a 6 hour scrap-fest...NOT! I really enjoyed myself though and met a lot of great ladies that I hope to keep in touch with.

Here are thw two layouts I finished-Yes, I said two!


Bazzill Cardstock, Crate Paper Brook Paper, Crate Paper Brook Sparkle Chip, My Mind's Eye Diecut, handmade button from London Tierney etsy shop, Twine


Ocotber Afternoon Farm Fresh Papers and Journal Tag

These flowers are so easy to make and make a big impact on your layouts. I will have to post a short tutorial on those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment