Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Time for New Beginings....

My heart is very heavy and sad this morning. With much thought, prayer, and discussion I have decided to close SBKC. My life is so crazy hectic right now and I have never been more behind on my scrapbooking then ever before. I know that sounds funny doesnt it? How could someone who owns a scrapbook business be so behind? Well, it is because all of my extra time was spent searching for products, coordinating kits, running a message board, contacting the design team, etc.

In other news, I have 2 extra houseguests this weekend and Aiden is in Heaven! My sister got the chance to go to HAWAII with her oldest 2 daughters to celebrate their upcoming graduations. I am so jealous! So, for the next 2 weeks I get the honor of keeping her youngest 2 little boys. They are 6 and 5 and Aiden is loving every minute of it! He needs boys his age to play with and 2 weeks staright of non stop fun is right up his alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment