Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Treats and Fall Decor

I really am in a crafty mood today. I know I have a pile of housework to do, but craft time is a priority right? The first thing I made was for a large order I had on etsy. These little treat bags are a cinch to make and are great to give for party favors or just to hand out to friends. I haven't read the poem out loud in my house- remember I have a 5 year old little boy-enough said!


Did I mention this was a large custom order? Well, let's just say after I finished these I was....well....pooped! (I know...I know...I should be a comedian huh?)

So, I made this gorgeous fall throw pillow. As soon as the kids saw it they were throwing it around the house having a ball with it. These are also super easy to make and make a great addition to the other pillows they throw in the floor and jump on. Isn't it more fun to have a pile of "leaves" to jump in?

Basically all you do its take this simple placemat I picked up from Walllie world, rip open a seam, stuff it full, and sew it back up. I told you it was easy, didn't I?




Since I am on a roll today, I might pull out the sewing machine and work on a couple sewing projects I have been wanting to do. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment